CHOOSING A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- How long have they been a Realtor?
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
What Makes Us Different?
The Colony Real Estate Group has a high success rate in finding our clients their Dream Home!
What’s our Secret? It’s simple. We take the time to get to know our clients and their needs first.
Our process starts with a 30-60-minute Buyer’s Consult to get to know you as well as to educate you on the current Inland Empire housing market & buying process. Our clients are presented with an estimated cost net sheet based on your pre-approval letter, which is why we ask beforehand, so that you know actual costs before you fall in love with that perfect home. We prepare our clients so when it comes time to make that offer we are fully ready!